Botanic at New Farm has spectacular views.Mr Williams said several “right sizers’’ were looking at the four-bedroom apartment configuration which included two living areas.“The right sizer is not ready to downsize, but they want a lifestyle change. They don’t want to deal with maintaining their apartment on the weekend, they would rather be out and about,” Mr Williams said.“New Farm Park is right there. You don’t have to mow New Farm Park, it’s all done for you.”Mr Williams said the buyers so far had been young professionals in their 30s, same-sex couples through to retirees.“It’s 100 per cent owner-occupiers that have bought here,” he said.The pet-friendly development allows for two pets per apartment, subject to body corporate approval. MORE QLD REAL ESTATE: BOTANIC Full-floor apartments in blue-chip suburb Auctions raking in millions Botanic at New Farm.The choice to look out over New Farm Park or soak up city views is proving popular with buyers at Botanic.Designed and developed by award-winning architect Joe Adsett, the new 17-unit development on Sydney St, offers buyers a choice of two, three and four-bedroom apartments.Apartments at Botanic are currently being sold by Place New Farm’s Heath Williams and Peter Hutton, from Hutton & Hutton Real Estate. One of the spacious bedrooms at Botanic.Buyers have direct lift access to their apartments and all owners have side-by-side garages with roller doors.“There isn’t a bad apartment in this building,” Mr Williams said. “Buyers have the choice to live city side or parkside and we’re seeing the interest is pretty even.’’More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus10 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market10 hours ago Developer: Joe Adsett Price: Two bedrooms $1,270,000; three bedrooms $1,590,000 –$3,250,000; four bedrooms $2,100,000 –$2,750,000 Location: 130-134 Sydney St, New Farm. The sales display suite is at 938-940 Brunswick St, New Farm. Most popular suburbs among first home buyers More than 60 per cent of Botanic at New Farm has sold.Mr Williams said with construction underway, more than 60 per cent of the development had sold.He described the finishing touches to the project as “high-end luxury”.“When the architect is the developer there is a vested interest in what is drawn gets built,” Mr Williams said.The apartments have several features including Miele appliances, integrated double-door refrigeration, an outdoor fridge, a wine fridge and a barbecue.
WITH the days counting rapidly down to the much-anticipated first Drag racing event of the Guyana Motor Racing and Sports Club (GMR&SC), international competitors are beginning to signal their interest.According to the GMR&SC, Suriname is interested in supporting the event with a contingent of cars wanting to come in on Friday morning.GMR&SC is in the process of getting the list from that body’s motorsport division, but has confirmed at least five cars are expected.The interest shown by international competition in Drag racing locally is now renewed with the installation of the launchpad for drag racing.That, coupled with the fact that the strip is being extended from 1000ft to 1320ft or a quarter-mile, the Surinamese will be eager to finally unleash the full power of their machines.The icing on the cake was the fact that last week, one of the fastest Nissan GTR’s in the world was recently cleared at a port in Georgetown.The EKanoo/Magnus GTR, which will compete on Sunday under the Team Mohamed’s Enterprise banner is something that fans and other racers are most interested in seeing.In addition to that, the 1000ft strip record-holder, Goliath, the team’s other Nissan GTR, will also be in action.The event is sponsored by Mohamed’s Enterprise, BM Soat Auto Sales, Motor Trend Service Centre, Delco Ice Factory, Trans-Pacific Motor Spares, Supreme Ventures, Air Services Limited, PowerLine Auto, Cyril’s Taxi, Omega Brokers, E-Networks, Prem’s Electrical, Miracle Optical, Choke Gas Station, Top Brandz and Super Bet.
He outlined several incentives which should spur players and officials of the club as the season enters the home stretch of the NPFL.Wike also pledged a N3.5million as financial carrot each time the Rivers United earns a draw away from home in the NPFL.For an away win in any of their remaining matches in this season’s NPFL, River United stands to reap N7million.Rivers United remains very impressive this season and is still in the running for glory in both the NPFL and the Federation Cup.To ensure the possibility of a double, Wike also promised $50,00 reward if Rivers United defeats either Julius Atete FC or Enyimba International FC in the quarter final fixture of this year’s Federation Cup.The governor also revealed that a ‘special package’ awaits the football club if they reach the last four of the oldest football competition.Rivers United is currently in third place on the NPFL standings with 44 points from 26 games, two points adrift of the leaders, Enugu Rangers.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, last Sunday splashed N7million on the state owned Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) clubside, Rivers United as part of plans to adequately motivate the club to success.Wike who was present at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Port Harcourt as Rivers United defeated Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) 2-0 in a Match Day 27 clash.
“We don’t play as good as our rivals, that’s why we lost,” said a downbeat Tabarez after the 2-0 defeat.France went through after goals from Raphael Varane and Antoine Griezmann, after a mistake by goalkeeper Fernando Muslera, secured victory.“The boys really gave everything, but France were able to control the match very well,” added Tabarez.“After the second goal, there was a huge gap between the teams.”Asked about his frustration at going out of the tournament, the 71-year-old said it should be stressed how far La Celeste had gone in the tournament compared to others.“There are many countries that belong to the world of the footballing elite but left the tournament before us.”On his future, Tabarez said: “I still have a contract but I am not going to speak about this, it’s not for me to decide.”Asked about Muslera’s howler, Tabarez said simply: “Only those who don’t do anything don’t make mistakes.”0Shares0000(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Oscar Tabarez saw his Uruguay side slip to a 2-0 loss to France to bow out of the World Cup © AFP / Martin BERNETTINIZHNY NOVGOROD, Russian Federation, Jul 6 – A disappointed Oscar Tabarez conceded that his Uruguay side were second best in their World Cup quarter-final loss to France on Friday, which saw the European side progress to the last four.The veteran coach, who has been in charge of Uruguay for 12 years in his second spell as national coach, also refused to comment on his future when asked by reporters.
5:30 p.m.ALDS Game 2: Angels at Boston TBS710